Coldwater Denture Clinic
Implant Fixed Dentures in Coldwater
Address28 Coldwater Road. Coldwater. Ontario. L0K1E0
What you should know about Coldwater Denture Clinic
Our services include:
Implant supported dentures
Repairs, relines and rebases
We accept the following program coverages:
Ontario Works (OW)
Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
Non-Insured Health Benefits for First Nations and Inuit (NIHB)
Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
No dental referrals necessary to visit a Denture Specialist. To book your appointment or of if you have any questions please feel free contact our office.
- Complete Dentures: Complete dentures are used when you have no natural teeth remaining. They restore your ability to chew and they can be customized to allow your smile to look more natural. There are different types of complete dentures, and your denturist can help you decide which is best to suit your needs.
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures are used when you still have some natural teeth remaining. This type of denture will fill the gaps in your dentition, restoring aesthetics and your ability to chew. Your denturist will be able to decide what type of partial denture is right for you based on your specific needs.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Implant-supported dentures can be used when you do not have enough natural bone remaining to support a full denture, or if you prefer the additional support of knowing your denture is secure. There are many types of implant solutions, and your denturist will be able to explain your options to you.
- Immediate Dentures: Immediate dentures are used when you need to have one or more teeth extracted, but do not want to be left without dentures while you recover. An Immediate Denture can also help speed healing of extraction sites. This type of denture is made before your teeth are removed, and is inserted directly following your dental extraction appointment.
- Soft-Liner Alternatives: A Softliner is a layer of soft material that is attached to the denture and rests between the denture and your bone. This permanent layer can add comfort for individuals that are prone to sore spots caused by the hard denture plastic rubbing against their bone.
- Relines and Rebases: Relines and Rebases of dentures are performed when your existing dentures need to be re-fit. Over time, your bone will shrink and it may be necessary to adjust the fit of your denture. Relining and Rebasing will only change the fit of your denture, and will not affect appearance.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth Whitening helps brighten your smile by removing staining within your teeth. Unlike teeth cleaning, which removes stains on the surface of your teeth, teeth whitening affects the stains that have absorbed into the tooth and cannot be reached by cleanings alone.
- Denture Repairs: Denture repairs can be performed onsite in our lab. And the best part about repairs is that they can be completed in the same day. If your dentures are cracked, missing individual teeth, or have a broken hook, setup an appointment to see how we can help.
Photos and videos
Payment methods we use:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
- Bank check
- Other payment methods